I'm going to try something new and every Tuesday I'm going to do a - you guessed it - Top 5 list. I would love to hear from all of you as well, so feel free to agree, disagree, or add your own list in the comments! This week's list:
5. Stevie Ray - House of Night series - She's sounds like a country bumpkin, but she's a total sweetheart and fiercely loyal. Not even death could keep her from her best friend, Zoey's, side.
4. Suze - Shopaholic series - She's a bit on the naive side, but she's always got Becky's back, even when she's making nothing but wrong decisions. Quick with the optomistic solutions, she never fails to help Becky get things back on track.
3. Simon - The Mortal Instruments series - He's the perfect boy next door - laid back and friendly, and always up for anything. His sarcasm is fabulous and he's very protective of his secret crush, Clary. Even when the world he thought he knew gets turned upside down, he's goes with it and helps Clary find out what she needs to know.
2. Ron - Harry Potter series - You know you saw this one coming. Full of fantastic one-liners, he is the ultimate in comic relief and while he might be a little afraid of the danger ahead, he's always up for some good old-fashioned rule breaking. Along with Hermione, Harry couldn't have picked a better friend.
1. Alice - Twilight series - Don't mock, you know you love her too. Always up for a party or a throw down with some evil vamps, she's every girls' best friend. It doesn't hurt that she can see into the future so you'll always know when your night out will be a hit or a drag.
Well, there's my list. Sound of below and let me know if you agree, disagree, or think I've forgotten someone!