Yep, it's Tuesday again and time for another Top 5 List. This week - "Shweet!" moments. Just to clarify, it's those moments of total and complete awesomeness or badassery (yes I just made that word up) that made you say "Shweet!" out loud while you were reading. Now, there will be spoilers in this post, so I'll put the title of the book in bold so that if you haven't read the book, you have the option of skipping over that particular moment.
Top 5 "Shweet!" Moments
5. Shopaholic Ties the Knot - Becky's ability to pull of not one, but two completely fabulous weddings - on two different continents! And the fact that it all goes off without a hitch and no one is the wiser? Brilliant.
4. Linger - Cole puts Grace's father in his place. When all hell is breaking loose and her once absent parents suddenly decide to show up and start freaking out at Sam, I love that Cole jumped right in and made her father realize what an ass he was being. I loved him even more after that.
3. Beautiful Creatures - Uncle Macon's defense for Lena at the school "trial". The ignorant and hateful women and students get what exactly what they asked for when he comes in and starts spilling everyone's secrets and saves Lena from their unwarranted venom. Fantastic.
2. Shadow Kiss - Christian and Rose teaming up to kick major Strigoi ass. They went from fearing for their lives, to taking down more evil vampires than they could count. In my opinion, it's a major turning point for the students and adults at the school to realize that they don't have to just defend, they can fight back - and win. Excellent.
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - I'll be general and just say the entire major fight at Hogwarts. Students, ghosts, and furniture joining up to take down Voldemort and his followers. Neville finally getting his moment of glory. Harry's calm and completely awesome final showdown with Voldemort. And who can forget Molly Weasley getting all "Oh no you didn't!" with Bellatrix? Beyond fabulous.
Alright, those are my Top 5 "Shweet!" moments. Do you agree? Disagree? Wish I would have added a different moment? Feel free to share your picks in the comments below, and in the meantime, happy reading!