Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disappearing

Hello everyone, I hope all is well in your parts of the world and that the holiday season is treating you well so far. For those of you who are getting ready for Thanksgiving, have a fabulous and safe holiday. And for those who celebrate Black Friday - don't die in the massive, crazy crowds. ; )

Now, the final book in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series - Last Sacrifice - is coming out in just under two weeks. *insert fangirl squeal here* In honor of the series finishing, I'm attempting to read the first five books before the release. I know I'm cutting it kinda close, but the library suddenly got in a few books I was on the waiting list for, and I had to read those first. However, I'm still giving it a shot, so I'm not going to be posting as much for the next couple weeks.

I have finished Fade and Gone - the last two books in the Wake trilogy - and I'm working on the reviews, but with the holiday and my daughter's birthday, I'm a little busy at the moment. So, hopefully I'll have those for next week and you won't have to wait quite as long for a post from me. After that, the next review will be for Last Sacrifice, so be excited for that! I know I am. She's also coming to my town for her tour, so I definitely have to finish before then. : ) I'm so excited; she's awesomeness personified.

Until next time, happy holidays and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great weekend! I just wanted to let you know that I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa you met Richelle Mead in person!! Cooool!!! im slowly dying now... . . 3 more days to go. . .

    ReplyDelete